Friday Feeling Blog Post

The working week from hell is over. #TGIF  Hope everyone else’s week was more relaxed than mine. I’m off to Bryan Adams tomorrow evening. I had a great night the last time he played Cork two or three summers ago. Fingers crossed the gig tomorrow at the Marquee will be just as good.

I’ll leave you with a performance of Run to You from Slane Castle.

Have a great weekend xx

Advertisements

About Emma

Buffy fan, avid reader, writer.
This entry was posted in Various and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Friday Feeling Blog Post

1. Jen Naumann says:

Happy weekend, Emma! Enjoy the concert!

2. Mae Clair says:

Enjoy the concert and have a great weekend, Emma!

3. Sorry you had a rough week. I hope you have a great weekend to make up for that!

4. beckyday6 says:

I hope you enjoy the gig! Friday is always the best day of the week.

5. debsmerry says:

Sorry to hear that your working week has been hell Emma, I do hope that your weekend is better. Enjoy your time at the gig in cork..

6. Trish Loye says:

Hope next week is better for you. I’m seeing Bryan Adams in two weeks. Can’t wait. Enjoy the concert!

7. fuonlyknew says:

I didn’t think the weekend would ever get here! Sounds like you have a great adventure planned. Have fun Emma and I’m feeling good now. Thanks for the song!

8. laurajc83 says:

Taking a break here and watching Bryan Adams…..I hope to God he doesn’t sing my song 😦 😦 😦 But enjoy anyway!! 🙂 xx

9. sherry fundin says:

Enjoy the concert and have a great weekend.

10. Is the chupacabra book published and, if so, which one is it? I’m a Buffy fan too and oh so envious of your getting to see Bryan Adams! I hope the great weekend made up for the week from hell. http://flossiebentonrogers.com

• Emma says:

Yes it’s out and it’s part of a larger series. Night of the Chupacabra by Michael Hebler is the name of the book I won. Thanks, Flossie. It was a fantastic weekend. I’d go see Bryan again in a heartbeat.